If you are looking for more passion, focus and satisfaction in your career, then maybe it is time to contact us to discuss opportunities to join our team.
Personal Care Assistant (Immediate need)
- Assist with bedside and personal care, such as dressing or personal hygiene assistance.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes.
- Perform daily cues and reminders/ such as medication reminders and appointments
- Assist residents with activities of interest, such as puzzles, magazines, coloring, drawing etc…
- Accompany clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians’ offices or on outings (transportation provided/no driving required).
- Consult with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client’s needs and plan for continuing services.
- HS Diploma, GED (Preferred, but can acquire).
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Past experience with disabled is a plus (Preferred, but can acquire).
- Driver license a plus (Preferred, but can acquire)
- CPR and First Aide for adults (Preferred, but can acquire)
- Medication Administration (Preferred, but can acquire)
- Fire safety (Preferred, but can acquire).
Please forward resume to Bflyhhs@gmail.com for consideration.